We secure critical road shipments throughout Europe. With our professional teams of armed or unarmed operators, we have successfully escorted and secured the transport of a wide range of high-value or military goods through several European countries from initial loading via border and customs controls to the final delivery of the goods to the consignees. Our service depends on your specific requirements and the kind of goods being transported.
With many years of experience in security, we are able to escort and secure the transport of truckloads, vans or containerized goods on international road transports. Our guards are there to ensure the safe arrival of your goods at their destination.
In the military transport sector, we are particularly experienced in the safe escort of ADR 1 explosives and ammunition, weapons and weapon systems and armoured vehicles. We provide integrated security services based on bespoke security solutions that enable our customers to focus on their core business.
We employ only qualified security personnel who have all the necessary official government authorisations, permits and transit licences. We are also covered by appropriate public liability insurance. Extensive background checks on our staff, including government clearances, are carried out on a regular basis. We only use hand-picked strategic partners for support services, who are regularly vetted in the same way as our own staff.
All our staff attend courses and training to keep them up to date with the latest information and to maintain high quality standards.
We also provide ancillary services such as on-site surveillance services (public/ private), dual and additional driver guarding services and unarmed/armed guarding services.
Our high standards of quality and commitment to customer service, ensure that requirements of our customers are met to the highest possible standard anywhere in the world.
In recent years, several cases have led to increased security requirements for the transport of weapons and ammunition.
The WaffVwV states in § 29 WaffG that
- Requirements for security level 1 (weapons / ammunition category A)
- Transport by truck is only permitted if a closed container or closed box body is used. In addition, the truck must be escorted by armed guards.
Category A includes
6.8.1 Prohibited firearms (Category A)
184.108.40.206 War weapons with numbers 29 and 30 on the War Weapons List (Annex to §1; 1 Law on the Control of War Weapons)
220.127.116.11 Automatic self-loading firearms.
18.104.22.168 Firearms capable of simulating another object or disguised as everyday objects.
22.214.171.124 Pistol and revolver ammunition with expanding bullets, as well as bullets for such ammunition, with the exception of such ammunition for hunting and sporting weapons of persons legally permitted to use such weapons.
Carriers of the above-mentioned weapons require a certificate of exemption issued by the Federal Bureau of Criminal Investigation (BKA). This is a prerequisite for obtaining a transfer licence.
We are well prepared for these increased requirements and are in possession of the exemption certificate issued by the BKA. We are also licensed to provide security services in accordance with §34 of the Security Services Act. Specially trained staff hold a firearms licence and are therefore able to fully comply with the requirements of the Weapons Act for escorting truck transports.
Our road security guards play a crucial role in maintaining safety and security in a variety of freight transport environments and their services cover a wide range of duties aimed at protecting people and property on the road.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Surveillance and Monitoring: Security guards are responsible for monitoring the escorted vehicle and load to ensure the safety and security during transport and break.
- Emergency Response: In the event of accidents, breakdowns, or other emergencies, security guards provide immediate assistance and co-ordinate with relevant authorities and clients.
- Crime Prevention: They deter criminal activities such as theft, vandalism, and illegal entry, contributing to a safer road environment.
Qualifications and Skills
- Training: Security guards receive comprehensive training in legal framework, surveillance, emergency response, and conflict resolution to effectively handle various situations.
- Communication: They have good interpersonal and communication skills to interact with the public and coordinate with law enforcement when necessary. Our guards speak at least 2 languages.
- Public Safety: Road security guards contribute to the overall safety and well-being of the trucks, drivers and cargo by preventing potential hazards.
- Emergency Preparedness: Their presence ensures a rapid response to emergencies, enhancing the overall preparedness of the road infrastructure.
- Crime Deterrence: Through active patrolling and surveillance, guards deter criminal activity and create a safe environment.
In conclusion, road security guards provide a vital service by ensuring the safety and security of transports.
The guarding of military assets in public places involves the protection and security measures taken to safeguard military equipment, supplies and resources when they are in public places. This may include a variety of measures to ensure the security and integrity of the goods and to prevent unauthorised access or theft.
Some of the key aspects of guarding military assets in public spaces include
- Physical security: This involves the use of barriers, locks, surveillance systems and security personnel to physically protect the military equipment from unauthorised access or theft.
- Access control: Implementing strict access control measures to limit and monitor who can enter the area where the military equipment is located.
- Surveillance: The use of surveillance cameras and monitoring systems to keep a constant eye on the military equipment and the surrounding area.
- Security personnel: Use of trained security personnel to patrol and guard the area where the military equipment is located.
- Legal framework: Adherence to legal requirements and protocols for guarding military equipment in public spaces, ensuring compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
These measures are critical to ensuring the safety and security of military equipment in public spaces and play a vital role in protecting valuable military assets from potential threats or unauthorized access.